An Overcast Day


breath an overcast air on your birthtime, 110612

Have a bless overcast today, my previous eccentric man! It was 6 year ago when we`re separate as a younglover, starving love and experience. But I think isn`t the time for tells sorrow as if I felt the disaster lastnight.. No, I just tell you that i woke up this Monday, with no shining fierce sun as usual, lil bit cold, but don’t know why, peacefuly. I remember its your birth anniversary, when last night, my phone breaking the silent with the outloud ring. Im home, imagine if I could fly to your home, breathing fresh air at very early morning, in your hometown, in solitude. The air today remind me how gently the breeze in your littletown, as I remember last time i left. Now, I spent hours in a day, within gloomy sky and fresh air, a blessed air that I suppose from your far cloud home..

Komentar